A Little Bit About Us…
St. Vincent’s Alumnae Association was founded in 1902 by Rev. Sister M. Francesca, Principal of St. Vincent’s High School, Saint John, New Brunswick at that time. The organization has been in continuous active existence since it was founded. Its aims are “the educational, cultural, and social advancement of its members”. For one hundred years, the Alumnae supported the school and its graduates.
The year 2002 marked another milestone in the history of St. Vincent’s High School and the future of its Alumnae Association. In June, the school graduated its final class. Although this marks the end of one era, the Alumnae Association wants to remain active as an organization that supports the development, education and overall fulfillment of women.
– “OCTOBERFEST” scheduled for October 23rd, 2020 – for grads of the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, & 00’s – CANCELLED
– CONVERSATION & COCKTAILS with “CLASS” MATES – Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at HOPE Centre for grads of the 50’s and 60’s. EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO RESTRICTIONS FOR COVID-19.
– 2020 REUNION – July 3-5th – CANCELLED
– 2021 REUNION – July 9-11th
– Yearbooks donated to Saint John Public Library
– Merchandise available to purchase